‘El Chapo’ Guzmán

Dolores Vale

Jul 13, 2015 – Who is Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman? … The first time Chapo went into prison in 1993, he served almost eight … If it was a shower area, what did he do — stand in the spray,

point and yell “Look over there! … Drug lord ‘El Chapo’ escaped via 20-inch hole in wall 01:53  el chapo was gone. Second time El Chapo” went to the showers just before 9pm Saturday and was not seen after that. When security checked his cell, it was empty and he was nowhere to be found.He was gone again . He had been serving a sentence of more than 20 years after being arrested in Guatemala in 1993. Guzman was born in the town of Badiraguato, probably 57 years ago, and became an important figure in the drug cartels of the 1980s.

His rise to head of the Sinaloa cartel made him the world’s most wanted drug trafficker.

The cartel controls much of the flow of cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamine to the US.

El chapo guzman didn’t went to school , but he is real smart to do business , he is really smart to escape for many jail he can be i drug dealer but he is real smart man , There’s a lot of government that wants to find him but he have escape for many reason even this year there’s was a lot of police on his cell and he escape. He knows he has to be killed because if they capture him alive they will extradite him to us and he wouldn’t tolerate  a high security prison in the us.There the food  they give is eaten with a straw  breakfast lunch and dinner .

El Chapo guzman helps a lot of people el chapo gives money to the proud people that need food to eat. El chapo is not just a cartel he also cares about other people he gives a lot of things to mexico that’s way there’s a lot of people that loves el chapo guzman .  There’s people that go to church and pray for el chapo to get out of jail . when el chapo was in jail a lot of people will so posters and say #free el chapo , on social media they will say free el chapo.a lot of people  see el chapo as a hero .

Joaquin guzman loera grew  up poor selling oranges to feed himself , he eventually entered the drug  trade at the age of 15 and steadily moved up the narco corporate ladder  until he took charge of the sinaloa cartel in the early 1990s.  A veritable rags to riches story and if his had happened in america and in a field other than drug trafficking el chapo would have been hailed as the poster boy for bootstrapping oneself into success . But it’s not just that the leader of the sinaloa cartel beat the odds and found success if the many apocryphal stories todabout hi  ae to be believed el chapo is also a man of the people.